Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
Request services, support, quotes, or information;
Participate in surveys or other promotional activities;
Subscribe to (e)newsletters, promotional materials, or other media and/or materials;
Use the "contact us" feature on our website.
Information we may request includes your name, email address, home address, telephone number, age, gender, and purchasing data. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests,
preferences, and favourites. Forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information, which is not personally identifiable information, about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the INTERCEPT MARKETING websites and services.
We may also collect certain information, again not personally identifiable, from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
One manner of collecting this information is through cookies, which are small bits of data stored on your computer's hard drive based on your Internet activity. You may configure your browser settings to not accept cookies, however, doing so may interfere with your ability to use the full functionality of the Site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with INTERCEPT MARKETING, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other INTERCEPT MARKETING resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Deliver the services and support, or carry out, the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as information about products and services available from INTERCEPT MARKETING and its affiliates, promotional offers and surveys;
- Communicate with you in response to your submissions to us;
- Customize, analyse, and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Anonymous information tracked (i.e. "nonpersonal information" such as an IP address or activity on our website) will only be used for advertising and marketing purposes. Such anonymous information is not tied to any particular individual and cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a specific person.